Migo 4 Wheeled Folding Rollator
£70.19 Inc VAT
- This dual purpose for walking and shopping aid
- Four wheels give user a wider support base
- 25% lighter than similar steel rollators)
- Handle height adjusts tool free to suit various users
- Flip up seat activation allows quick and comfortable handling
- One handed mechanism for folding & unfolding
- Folding mechanism is locked with seat catch
- Latex free handles offer comfortable handgrip
- Arthritic friendly, lockable looped cable brakes
- Solid puncture proof tyres
The Migo is a dual purpose rollator that is useful as both a walking and shopping aid. Its four wheels give the user a wider support base and allow a more continuous walking pattern.
The Migo has a robust steel construction (it is almost 25% lighter than similar steel rollators), this gives extra stability, ease of manoeuvring and transportation.
The handle height adjusts tool free, so this Rollator will suit various users, the flip up seat activation allows quick and comfortable handling. A one handed mechanism enables the Migo to be folded and unfolded safely and effortlessly for storage. For security, there is a seat catch when folded.
Latex free handles give users a comfortable handgrip, while the Arthritic friendly, looped cable brakes are effortlessly activated and lockable for safety.
Puncture proof, solid tyres provide low maintenance and durability; the swivelling front wheels increase manoeuvrability.
The Migo has an integral seat handle which serves as a useful handgrip for pulling the rollator when used as a shopper or for carrying when folded.
Reflectors located in several places enhance road safety especially at dusk or when dark.
The Migo is supplied with basket and tray perfect for carrying small items.
|Description Migo Rollator||Width 57cm (22")|
|Depth 60cm (24")||Height min 80cm (31")|
|Height max 94cm (37")||Weight 10kg (22lb)|
|Seat width 38cm (15")||Seat depth 26cm (10")|
|Seat height min 60cm (24")||Seat height max 60cm (24")|
|Weight capacity 130kg (20st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days