Memphis Dual Motor Riser Recliner
£618.00 Inc VAT
- Dual Motor mechanism
- Attractive and modern design
- Soft feel Chenille fabric
- Stylish T Back design provides extra comfort and support
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Backrest can be positioned upright whilst leg rest is elevated
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Battery back up*
- Petite version available
The Memphis Rise & Recline Armchair is upholstered in a soft feel Chenille fabric and features a memory foam seat providing added luxury and comfort.
Featuring a Dual Motor mechanism which allows you to move the leg and backrest independently providing many recline positions to find your perfect position the chair allows you to lift the leg rest without reclining the back.
Additional comfort and support are provided by the ergonomically contoured memory foam seat which distributes pressure evenly when seated for long periods in the chair.
A safety key is built into the four button hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment and the fail safe battery back-up system* enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure providing peace of mind for the user.
*Battery not included
|Description CLR24C||Width 84cm (33")|
|Depth 92cm (36")||Height 112cm (44")|
|Seat height 48cm (19")||Seat width 53cm (21")|
|Seat depth 50cm (20")||Weight capacity 150kg (23st)|
|Petite Version Available Yes||Chair Type Dual Motor|
|Handset 4 Button||Battery Back Up Yes|
|Anti-Entrapment Yes||Fabric Soft feel Chenille|
|Side Pocket Yes 2||Warranty 2 Year|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £2.50 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 2pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 2pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days