Markfield Mobile Commode
£190.80 Inc VAT
- Armrests remove/re-attach tool-free
- Footrest has two height positions
- Rear-loading square commode bowl
- Tool free armrest removal
- Optional plastic rota-moulded footrest
- Push-handle facilitates manoeuvring for carers
- Available with VAT Relief
Manufactured with a Duradip® tough, peel-resistant plastic coated all-welded steel tubing for optimal robustness and durability the Markfield Mobile Commode allows manoeuvring for use over a toilet or for close positioning to enable safe transfers. The chair is supplied with comfortable cellular moulded commode seat, backrest, over-seat and padded armrests that will not absorb water/urine and are easily cleaned.
Designed for re-usability/re-issue and suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines armrests remove/re-attach tool-free for sideways transfers. The optional plastic rota-moulded footrest can be retracted easily under the seat to aid transfers and effortlessly pulled out, even by foot, when required.
Footrest have two height positions to suit different users, push-handle facliltates manoeuvring for carers
Supplied with rear-loading square commode bowl (10 litre capacity)
Stainless steel 12.7cm (5") castors are bolted to the frame for added safety and are available with 2 or 4 brake, the chair is supplied with a rear loading square commode bowl with a 10 litre capacity.
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can. Simply choose 2-3 days delivery at the checkout and we will call you with a more accurate timescale.
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days