Livewell Today's Care Promise
Livewell Today's Care PromiseBack
We put you, our customer, at the heart of everything that we do. We understand how important our products and services are to improving your everyday life. That’s why we want to ensure your experience with us is the best that it can be, we are committed to delivering to you the very best customer service and after sale care
All our mobility products come with 2-year parts and labour warranty (excludes batteries, see terms and conditions); this gives all our valued customers the peace of mind that if any manufacturing part should break or fail it will be fixed under warranty*.
We stand by the following promises to you our customer.
1. We only want our customers to buy from us when they are completely happy; you will not be rushed or pushed into buying any products or services that you don't want or need.
2. All the goods we sell are from reputable suppliers, and everything comes with an extended 2-year manufacturers warranty*.
3. If we think that a product will suit a customer better than the one they are purchasing we will give advice, but only to benefit our customer and not to make extra profit.
4. We may suggest complementary products, but only to the benefit our customers.
5. Our care does not stop with the sale; our customers can call us after they have received their goods to discuss their purchase for advice or help.
6. Accidents do happen, and in the unfortunate situation where a purchase has got damaged or broken after the warranty has finished, we will attempt to locate a spare or replacement part and sell it to our customers at cost price, (we can only offer this service on products bought from Livewell Today)*.
7. We have a price promise on all our products and will beat any genuine like for like price, either email the comparable product link to [email protected] with your telephone number, and we will contact you or call us and we will do a 'Live Check' on your previous suppliers website*.
8. We treat all our customers with care, dignity, and respect and in a way that we would want our friends, family and loved ones to be treated.
MD Livewell Today