Livewell Strider Mobility Scooter
£3,238.92 Inc VAT
- Travels up to 31 miles on a full charge at speeds of up to 8mph
- High / low speed selector to switch between 4mph (pavement only) and 8mph (road legal)
- High ground clearance of 10cm (5") for a smooth ride over rough terrain
- Fully functioning indicators and adjustable twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Oil damped suspension ensures a smooth and comfortable ride
- Backlit LCD illuminated controls
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Four tie down points for safe transportation
- Horn to alert others of your presence for added safety
- Fitted with reflectors and LED front, rear and brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
The Livewell Strider Mobility Scooter offers a modern design and a high performance allowing the scooter to be used both on and off road. The scooter is fitted with a range of safety features, including two rear view mirrors and LED lights.
Perfectly formed, the Livewell Strider Mobility Scooter has sweeping curves and an enviable design, it offers an excellent weight capacity of 31st and a maximised range of 31 miles.
The scooter features extra ground clearance and oil damped suspension, both of which make your journey smoother and more comfortable. On top of all these features, this scooter has an excellent grade climb to ensure you can effortlessly go up hills Finished with a luxurious, reclining, angle adjustable and sliding captains seat with a padded adjustable headrest and lumbar support to offer you superb comfort on your journey.
|Length 160cm (63")||Wheel Size 38cm (15")|
|Width 72cm (28.4")||Tyres Pneumatic|
|Height 128CM (50")||Max Speed 8mph|
|Seat Width 60cm (22")||Max Distance 31 Miles|
|Weight 178kgs (392lbs)||Ground Clearance 11cm (4.3")|
|Heaviest component 85kgs (188lbs)||Kerb Climbing Ability 6cm (2.4")|
|Maximum weight capacity 31 Stone ( 197kgs)|
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days