Livewell Portable Mobility Scooter
£679.32 Inc VAT
- Travels at speeds of up to 4mph with a maximum range of up to 13miles on a full charge
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Rotating seat for easy mounting and dismounting
- Height adjustable, hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling
- Width adjustable armrests and adjustable handlebars to suit comfort of user
- Horn to alert others of your presence for added safety
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard
The Livewell Portable Mobility Scooter features a modern, ultra-compact design which is ideal for nipping to the shops, or for putting in the car boot to take on day trips and holidays. This model features a padded seat for supreme comfort and stylish black puncture proof tyres.
The stylish frame of this scooter uniquely splits into two pieces, and can be further split into five smaller pieces for effortless lifting. It has been developed to provide you everything you need for simple, independent convenience.
For extra comfort the Livewell Portable Mobility Scooter comes with a deluxe padded seat and delta type handle bars as standard, ideal for users with arthritis. The deluxe seat is height adjustable along with the control tiller so that you can customise the setting to suit your individual frame. To allow an easy transfer to and from the mobility scooter the seat swivels 360° and has flip up armrests.
|Length 102cm (40.2")||Width 54cm (21.3")|
|Tyres 21cm (8.25")||Height 90cm (35.4")|
|Max Speed 4mph||Seat Width 17.5" (44.5cm)|
|Max Distance 10 Miles (16km)||Weight 50.3kgs (111lbs)|
|Ground Clearance 4.5cm (1.8")||Heaviest component 16.4kg (36lbs)|
|Kerb Climbing Ability 4cm (1.6")||Maximum weight capacity 136kgs (21 stone)|
|Maximum gradient 8°|
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days