£418.80 Inc VAT
- Allows speed of up to 3mph
- Travels up to 10 miles (16km) on a full battery charge
- Fits a wide range of wheelchairs
- Fits diameter tubing (2.2cm-2.5cm)
- Uses existing wheelchair handgrips
- Lightweight at 14kg and less than 8kg (17lb) without battery pack
- Trigger handset with variable speed dial and direction button
- Easily fitted and removed
- Twin drive wheels with 8'' black non-marking PU tyres
- Removable fabric battery pack for easy storage and transportation
This lightweight Powerstroll takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps, and gradients. This dual wheel lightweight Powerstroll can easily be fitted and removed within seconds and adapts to fit most wheelchair sizes
Speeds of up to 3mph and travel distances of up to 10 miles (on a full battery) and using existing wheelchair handgrips make this a very versatile addition for wheelchairs. The trigger handset has variable speed dial and direction button to suit the attendants walking pace.
There is a removable fabric battery pack for easy storage and transportations and the batteries are airline friendly.
The Weight capacity is 115kg (18st) and is eligible for VAT Relief.
This Powerstroll is compatible with the following wheelchairs...
|Description PWCPP010||User Operated No|
|Attendent Operated Yes||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Maximum gradient 6˚||Weight without battery 8kg (17lb)|
|Weight battery pack only 7kg (14lb)||Easy Fit Battery Pack Simple fit|
|Reverse Yes||Tyres Solid|
|Wheel Size 8''||Carry Hodall Fabric Handle|
|Maximum range 10 Miles (16km)||Max Speed 3Mph / 5Kph|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36, you can also select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.