£398.52 Inc VAT
- Allows speed of up to 3mph
- Travels up to 10 miles (16km) on a full battery charge
- Fits a wide range of wheelchairs
- Fits diameter tubing (2.2cm-2.5cm)
- Uses existing wheelchair handgrips
- Lightweight at 14kg and less than 8kg (17lb) without battery pack
- Trigger handset with variable speed dial and direction button
- Easily fitted and removed
- Twin drive wheels with 8'' black non-marking PU tyres
- Removable fabric battery pack for easy storage and transportation
This lightweight Powerstroll takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps, and gradients. This dual wheel lightweight Powerstroll can easily be fitted and removed within seconds and adapts to fit most wheelchair sizes
Speeds of up to 3mph and travel distances of up to 10 miles (on a full battery) and using existing wheelchair handgrips make this a very versatile addition for wheelchairs. The trigger handset has variable speed dial and direction button to suit the attendants walking pace.
There is a removable fabric battery pack for easy storage and transportations and the batteries are airline friendly.
The Weight capacity is 115kg (18st) and is eligible for VAT Relief.
This Powerstroll is compatible with the following wheelchairs...
|Description PWCPP010||User Operated No|
|Attendent Operated Yes||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
|Maximum gradient 6˚||Weight without battery 8kg (17lb)|
|Weight battery pack only 7kg (14lb)||Easy Fit Battery Pack Simple fit|
|Reverse Yes||Tyres Solid|
|Wheel Size 8''||Carry Hodall Fabric Handle|
|Maximum range 10 Miles (16km)||Max Speed 3Mph / 5Kph|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days