Lightweight Aluminium Transit Wheelchair
£156.00 Inc VAT
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order before 2 pm.
* Orders over £36: Free
* Orders under £36: £2.50
* Choose your delivery day options available
* Saturday delivery available
* Delivery only available on Mainland UK
- Constructed from sturdy aluminium
- Nylon seat and back
- Half folding backrest
- Quick-release swing away footrests
- Pneumatic rear tyres
- Lap Belt
- Adjustable height leg rests
- Attendant brakes on handles
- Stepper tubes
- 8.5kg (8.7 lb) carry weight
Weighing in at just 12kg (27lb) the Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair from Drive Devilbiss is the perfect wheelchair for trips to the supermarket or around town.
The half fold back allows the wheelchair to fold easily into small car boots with the quick fold mechanism enabling users to open and close the chair with a minimum of fuss.
Fitted with pneumatic rear tyres and nylon back and seat the chair is virtually maintenance-free and comfortable.
Safety is provided by a lap belt and attendant operated brakes to slow down along with a user/attendant operated handbrake when stopped.
This wheelchair is compatible with our Powerstroll units, taking the effort out of pushing.
|Description LAWC002||Width (open) 55cm (22")|
|Width (closed) 29cm (11")||Length 96cm (38")|
|Height 91cm (36")||Half Folding Back Yes|
|Seat width 46cm (18")||Seat length 40cm (16")|
|Seat height 48cm (19")||Weight 12kg (27lb)|
|Weight capacity 115kg (18st)||Carry Weight 11kg (22lb)|
|Maximum gradient 10º||Frame Aluminium|
|Available Colours Silver||Lap Belt Yes|
|Removable Footrests Yes||Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes|
|Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable Yes (ELROO4)||Amputee Pads Available No|
|Headrest Available Yes||Stepper Tubes Yes|
|Quick Release Wheels Yes||Brakes Handle & parking brakes|
|Tyres Pneumatic (30psi)||Wheel Size 12.5"|
|Powerpacks Suitable Yes (not U-Drive)||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.