Lightweight Aluminium Rollator Factory Return (R6BL)
£46.80 Inc VAT
- Rustproof, robust aluminium frame
- Adjustable handle height
- Anatomically designed, latex free handles
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes
- Padded seat
- Curved and padded backrest
- Easy folding mechanism
- Swivelling front wheels
- Solid, puncture proof tyres
This is a Factory Return Product. It has been opened and checked to be in original, unused condition. It comes with a full 12 months warranty.
Light to carry and light on your pocket, this new aluminium rollator offers many upmarket features at a price you can afford.
It is very lightweight at less than 7kg.
Handle height is adjustable, from 33" to 38", the handles themselves are anatomically designed, latex free giving a comfortable grip
There are Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes which activate effortlessly and are lockable for additional safety.
The padded seat flips up easily for access to the storage bag and the curved and padded backrest offers comfortable support when sitting on the rollator.
There is an easy-to-use folding mechanism and the rollator is fitted with 6" wheels designed for indoor use only.
|Description R6BL||Width 62cm (24")|
|Depth 58cm (23")||Height min 81cm (32")|
|Height max 92cm (36")||Weight 6kg (14lb)|
|Seat width 36cm (14")||Seat depth 31cm (12")|
|Seat height min 55cm (22")||Seat height max 55cm (22")|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £2.50 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 2pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 2pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days