Lars Dual Motor Rise & Recline Armchair
£790.80 Inc VAT
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order before 2 pm.
* Orders over £36: Free
* Orders under £36: £2.50
* Choose your delivery day options available
* Saturday delivery available
* Delivery only available on Mainland UK
- Stylish and modern leather design
- Dual Motor Mechanism
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat & back and padded upholstery
- Built in safety key to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Convenient side pocket for easy storage
- Maximum weight of 175kg (28 stone)
A soft and inviting chair the Lars Dual Motor Rise & Recline Armchair is faced in modern and luxurious leather and easy to maintain matching faux leather sides and back, bringing contemporary style to any home. The Dual Motor mechanism enables the leg rest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options.
Designed with an excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation the Lars has an ergonomically contoured seat and back with padded upholstery for added comfort and support. There is also a convenient side pocket for easy storage.
The simple to operate five button handset includes a safety key built into it to prevent accidental movement and entrapment as well as the chair having an In-built fail safe battery* backup system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure or accidental removal of the power cable. This is essential for users that are particularly immobile, as it ensures they are not ever left stranded in their chair.
This recliner also features castors to aid movement across surfaces.
The maximum weight is 175kg (28 stone).
|Width 90cm (36")||Depth 100cm (40")|
|Height 110cm (42")||Seat height 51cm (20")|
|Seat width 45cm (18")||Seat depth 53cm (21")|
|Weight capacity 175kg (28st)||Chair Type Dual Motor|
|Handset 5 Button Handset||Battery Back Up Yes|
|Anti-Entrapment Yes||Fabric Leather|
|Side Pocket Yes||Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.