Lars Dual Motor Riser Recliner
£826.80 Inc VAT
- Stylish and modern leather design
- Dual Motor Mechanism
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat & back and padded upholstery
- Built in safety key to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Convenient side pocket for easy storage
- Maximum weight of 175kg (28 stone)
A soft and inviting chair the Lars Dual Motor Rise & Recline Armchair is faced in modern and luxurious leather and easy to maintain matching faux leather sides and back, bringing contemporary style to any home. The Dual Motor mechanism enables the leg rest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options.
Designed with an excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation the Lars has an ergonomically contoured seat and back with padded upholstery for added comfort and support. There is also a convenient side pocket for easy storage.
The simple to operate five button handset includes a safety key built into it to prevent accidental movement and entrapment as well as the chair having an In-built fail safe battery* backup system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure or accidental removal of the power cable. This is essential for users that are particularly immobile, as it ensures they are not ever left stranded in their chair.
This recliner also features castors to aid movement across surfaces.
The maximum weight is 175kg (28 stone).
|Weight Capacity 150kg (25st)||Width 90cm (36")|
|Depth 100cm (40")||Height 110cm (42")|
|Seat height 51cm (20")||Seat width 45cm (18")|
|Seat depth 53cm (21")||Weight capacity 175kg (28st)|
|Chair Type Dual Motor||Handset 5 Button Handset|
|Battery Back Up Yes||Anti-Entrapment Yes|
|Fabric Leather||Side Pocket Yes|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days