Langham Plastic Half Step
£59.99 Inc VAT
- This half step has been designed to reduce step/ threshold height for those with limited ability to lift their legs
- Can be used indoors or out, as it is made from durable Polyethylene (PE) plastic
- Nylon feet that adjust to the level of the ground giving a secure platform for the user to step up
- Sizeable, slip resistant surface allows secure footing for both feet
This half step can be used inside or out, as it is made from durable Polyethylene (PE)plastic.
Designed especial for people that maybe unstable on their feet.
Height adjustable Nylon feet that can be increased by 1cm to make the transfer easier.
Very special slip resistannt surface allows secure footing for both feet with large surface area.
|Step surface depth 44cm||Step height 11cm-12cm|
|Width 74cm||Depth 44cm|
|Minimum height 11cm||Maximum height 12cm|
|Maximum capacity 29 stone||Weight capacity 29 stone|
|Weight 4 kg|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will delivery take?
On this product, delivery is between 2 - 3 working days. We will keep you informed of the delivery date and send you tracking information when this is available.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days