Knee Bop - Adult Knee Walker
£89.99 Inc VAT
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Leg pad with channel provides stability and comfort
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability and can be steered for increased manoeuvrability
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation
- Tool free height adjustment of both the seat and handle to suit the users requirements
- Dual hand brakes for added safety
- 20cm (8'') castors are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Attractive Silver Vein finish is easy to maintain
The knee Bop is designed for everyone who has an injury below the knee, or individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation or ulcers of the foot. It has been designed as a great alternative to using crutches
To use the Knee Bop, the user simply places their knee of the injured leg on the knee pad and then rests the ankle on the rear support and then propels the knee walker with the able leg.
There is a deluxe brake handle that can be adjusted for either left or right handed use. The handle and leg height can be adjusted up or down, without using tools, meaning this knee walker is ideal for users of all heights and sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 21 stone.
The 8'' casters are ideal for inside or outsider use, and with this knee walker folding it is ideal for transporting in a car, or simply for storing. The padded cushion makes this knee walker not only practical but also comfortable.
The Knee Bop, Knee walker is a great alternative to crutches and at this price is unbeatable.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days