Kite 4mph Portable Mobility Scooter
£393.97 Inc VAT
- Maximum range of 10 miles on full battery charge travelling at speeds of up to 4mph
- Easily dismantles into five manageable parts for storage and transportation
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360 for an easy transfer to and from the seat
- Battery pack can be removed for convenient off board charging
- Solid, non marking tyres for none of those unwanted punctures
- Tool free, height adjustable seat and width adjustable armrests allows you to customise the seats position to suit your individual needs
- Heaviest piece weighs only 15.6kgs making it easy to transfer to and from the car
The Kite mobility scooter has a compact yet comfortable design making the scooter perfect for manoeuvring around small places such as shops and supermarkets. The scooter can be easily dismantled into five manageable parts to aid transportation and storage and it can be dismantled or stood up vertically for ease of storage and transportation. Once dismantled the parts will fit the majority of car boots leaving plenty of space for shopping.
When you are out and about the scooter has a top speed of 4 miles an hour and a range of 10 miles on a full charge. The Kite Mobility Scooter has on or off board charging, which means you can leave the scooter in your car boot and just carry the battery pack inside to charge. The batteries are airline friendly and come in an easy to handle battery pack.
For peace of mind the scooter features an electromagnetic braking system which is intelligently designed so users can stop quickly whether indoors or out and a anti-roll back safety system that stops the Kite from rolling backwards on hills.
The non-marking wheels on this scooter have silver hubs and the tyres are puncture proof.
|Length 96.5CM (38")||Width 48cm (19”)|
|Tyres Puncture Proof||Height 98cm (38.5”)|
|Max Speed 4mph||Seat Width 18"|
|Max Distance 10 Miles||Weight 44kg (98lbs)|
|Ground Clearance 65mm (2.5”)||Heaviest component 15.6kgs (34.4lbs)|
|Maximum weight capacity 115kg (18st)||Maximum gradient 8˚|
|Warranty 2 YEARS|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my scooter?
Yes select White Glove Delivery at the checkout, we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
Can you charge this scooter for a standard plug socket?
Yes, this scooter just requires a standard UK plug socket, some of our scooters have off board charging, this allows the scooter to stay in the garage or car and the battery be brought into the house for charging.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days