King Cobra Mobility Scooter
£3,358.80 Inc VAT
- Top speed of 8mph
- Maximum range of 32 miles on full battery charge
- Comfortable rotating seat
- Sliding and reclining seat
- Height adjustable headrest, width adjustable armrests
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- All round suspension
- Generous tiller adjustment
- User friendly controls with a modern digital LCD display
- Twin USB power socket for phones etc
The King Cobra offers an evolved dynamic design, generous spaciousness, a 32-mile range and a maximum weight limit of 32 stone.
The King Cobra is a revolutionary scooter regarding design, aesthetics, and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable drive and maximize battery consumption.
The King Cobra has a maximum distance of 32 miles, a top speed of 8mph and can carry up to a maximum weight capacity of 182 kg (32 stone) due to its 2 x 12v 96Ah batteries and powerful motor. It has a high/low setting so it can be used legally on both the road and the pavement.
It has all round suspension to ensure a smooth ride and optimal handling (it has an excellent turning circle for use in small areas or busy environments).
There are LED lighting and high-level indicators and both front and rear lights for maximum visibility at dusk or when dark.
The King Cobra has an electromagnetic brake system and also emergency brakes, there is an anti-roll back system fitted, to prevent the scooter from rolling backward's on hills when stopped. Delta bars fitted as standard, ideal for people living with arthritis, those who have difficulty gripping or users who just don't like handlebar type grips.
There is a comfortable rotating seat with both a sliding and reclining facility; the headrest is adjustable and the arm rests are angle and width adjustable, they also flip up for easy transfers.
The tiller has a one touch hydraulic system to allow adjustments for users comfort or to make transportation easier.
Other features include stylish 'blade' alloy wheels with pneumatic tires, rear anti-tip wheels, a freewheel facility for moving the scooter when the battery is flat, hazard warning lights, horn and battery gauge.
Other features include User-friendly controls with a modern waterproof digital LCD display, Twin USB power socket for charging phones, etc. bottle/cup holder and for those that require storage, there is an optional lockable rear pannier box, (please call us for a price).
We highly recommend that you take advantage of our White Glove delivery, installation and demonstration service. If you prefer to use our free next day delivery option, please be aware that (as with other suppliers) this is a curbside delivery and your scooter will arrive on a pallet and require assembly.
|Description KC)BRAGG||Max Distance 32 Miles|
|Max Speed 8 Mph||Maximum weight capacity 200kg (32st)|
|Length 170cm (67")||Height 140cm (54")|
|Width 73cm (29")||Rotating Seat Yes|
|Delta Bars Yes||Weight 149kg (328lbs)|
|Wheel Size Front 16'' / Rear 17''||Ground Clearance 100mm (4'')|
|Kerb Climbing Ability 100mm (4'')||Anti-tip Wheels Yes|
|Front Suspension 2 x Shock Absorber||Rear Suspension 1 x Shock Absorber|
|Rear View Mirrors Yes||Indicators Yes|
|Lights Front & Back||Speedo Yes|
|Hazard Warning Lights Yes||USB Charging Sockets 2|
|Thermometer Yes||Brake Type Electromagnetic|
|Handbrake Yes||Clock Yes|
|Maximum gradient 10˚||Batteries Included Yes (2 x 96Ah)|
|Warranty 12 Months||White Glove Delivery Highly Recommended|
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.