Jubilee Fireside Chair
- Hand built hard wood frame
- Back care lumbar support and firm seat
- Classical wooden knuckles and hand grips
- Fine fillings ensure that you are nestled in comfort
- All fabrics and foams meet the relevant UK Furniture and Fire Regulations
- The seat cushions are reversible
The traditional Jubilee Fireside Chair represents fantastic value for anyone who wants to make sitting a pleasure not a problem. The hand built hardwood frame is beautifully compact and is ideal where space is at a premium.
The chair features a lumbar support and firm seat for extra lower back support, classical wooden knuckles and hand grips to help you rise easily and to minimise fabric wear on the traditionally upholstered arms. The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulder.
|Description Jubilee Fireside Chair FSC008||Width 68cm (27”)|
|Depth 71cm (30”)||Height 109cm (43”)|
|Seat height 53cm (21”)||Seat width 51cm (20”)|
|Seat depth 47cm (19”)||Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
Q & A's
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £2.50 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 2pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 2pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days