Journey Plus Mobility Scooter
£2,050.92 Inc VAT
- Top speed of up to 8mph and travels up to 26 miles when fully charged
- Luxurious fully adjustable Captains seat with two tone cover and padded adjustable headrest
- High / low speed selector to switch between 4mph (pavement only) and 8mph (road legal)
- Excellent ground clearance 9.9cm (3.9") for a smooth ride over rough terrain
- Fully functioning indicators and twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Advanced all round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- Sliding and reclining seat with adjustable armrests for optimal comfort
The Journey Plus Mobility Scooter has been developed from our standard Journey Scooter with the increased battery size (75aH) which provides an increased travelling range of up to 26 miles and generous user weight of up to 28 stone. It has a modern, robust design that gives you the latest in scooter styling and performance.
It features bespoke alloy wheels, sleek paintwork and touch screen controls, and despite being one of the larger scooters in the range, it is compact and easy to manoeuvre with a tight turning circle.
The Journey Plus mobility scooter is both pavement and road legal with a 4mph mode and a maximum speed of 8mph for road use; it has a class-leading range of maximum range of 20 miles on a full charge.
The black pneumatic tyres are on large alloy wheels, and the all-around suspension and an increased ride height give users a more comfortable journey, even over rougher ground.
There are delta bars fitted as standard which are a benefit to people living with arthritis and those who don't like handlebar grips. The seat swivels 360 degrees, and the amount of legroom can be increased or decreased by sliding the chair back and forth. The armrests may be altered in both angle and width, and they also flip up to allow easier transfers on and off the scooter. The tiller can be adjusted to give users more comfort and the confidence that they have got good control with the steering.
|Length 144cm (57")||Wheel Size 33cm (13")|
|Width 68cm (27")||Tyres Pneumatic|
|Height 136cm (53.5")||Max Speed 8mph|
|Seat Width 52cm (20.5")||Max Distance 26 miles (42km)|
|Weight 138kg (304lbs)||Ground Clearance 10cm (3.9")|
|Kerb Climbing Ability 8cm (3.1")||Maximum weight capacity 28 Stone (181kgs)|
|Maximum gradient 10°|
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days