Jaunt Plus 4mph Mobility Scooter
£718.80 Inc VAT
- Advanced version of our standard Jaunt mobility scooter
- Increased travelling range of up to 13 miles on a full battery charge thanks to the 20amp battery
- Improved comfort thanks to the front and rear suspension
- Dismantles with ease into five manageable pieces with the heaviest piece weighing only 15.9kgs
- Convenient battery design can be charged on or off board the scooter
- Flip up armrests and a swivel seat provides an easy transfer to and from the scooter
- Airline Friendly Batteries Suitable for Air Travel
The Livewell Jaunt Plus Mobility Scooter is an upgraded version of our standard Jaunt mobility scooter, this advanced model includes a more powerful 20amp battery which provides you with an extended travelling range of up to 13 miles on a full charge. This new and improved model also includes front and rear suspension to provide you with a much more comfortable journey.
As with the standard the model, whether you are going on holiday or on days out with the family it couldn't be easier thanks to the easy split design the scooter can be dismantled into five separate sections with the heaviest piece weighing only 15.9kgs which allows you to lift the parts of the scooter in and out of your car boot with ease.
For easy manoeuvring around your home or when the battery is low, there is a freewheel option. Simply engage this mode, and the scooter can be pushed around without a user sitting in the scooter and operating the controls, this simple but essential functionality makes moving the Jaunt easy at all times.
The battery housing easily clicks in and out of place and weighs 9.7kg, you can charge this scooter both with the battery fitted or you can leave the scooter in your car boot and take just the battery inside for off board charging.
The comfortable and padded seat swivels and has adjustable armrests that flip up for easy access on and off the scooter. The tiller adjusts forwards and backwards so most users should find a comfortable seated position. Delta bars and wig wag paddles are fitted which makes operating the scooter convenient and easy for all users especially if you have arthritis.
As with all our scooters, the Jaunt comes with two years warranty and the option of 3 months free insurance.
|Length 102cm||Width 56cm|
|Tyres Puncture Proof||Height 74cm (Back Folded)|
|Max Speed 4mph||Seat Width 46cm|
|Max Distance 13 Miles||Seat Depth 42cm|
|Weight 56.5kg (124lb)||Ground Clearance 40mm|
|Heaviest component 15.9kgs (35lbs)||Maximum weight capacity 136kg (21 Stone)|
|Maximum gradient 8°||Warranty 2 Years|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my scooter?
Yes select White Glove Delivery at the checkout, we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days