Integra Shell Tilt in Space Seat
£838.80 Inc VAT
- Tilt in space chair – gas strut operated
- The chair will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Easy inclination due to the push handle with hand lever
- Velcro attached headrest
- Good hoist access
- High risk cushion supplied
- Handy storage pocket
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Available with VAT Relief
The Integra Shell Seat has a velcro attached ergonomically designed headrest, which can be easily adjusted
A lap belt is fiited as standard for additional safety
Handy storage pocket on the backrest
Easy to manoeuvre high quaility brake wheels (12.5cm) which integrally rotate 360 degrees
The Integra Shell Seat has directional wheels which enables the chair to be transferred in a straight line
Good hoist access for easy moving and handling
Brown leather dtyle upholstery on the outside, together with a two way stretch, breathable Dartex material on the inside
High risk cushion supplied as standard
|Width (open) 67cm - 72cm||Seat width 39cm / 45cm / 51cm|
|Seat height 45cm / 49cm / 53cm||Depth 89cm (35")|
|Seat Depth 41cm / 44cm / 47cm||Weight 29kg (4.5st)|
|Weight capacity 120kg (19st)||Padded Back yes|
|Seat Cushion yes||Tension Adjustable Backrest -3° Transfer Forward / +27° Backwards|
|Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable as standard||Warranty 2 years|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days