Indiana Petite Single Motor Riser Recliner
£506.52 Inc VAT
- Soft feel Chenille fabric for luxurious comfort
- Attractive and modern design to suit any decor
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Convenient side pocket for easy storage
- simple to operate two button handset
** Please Note: The video demonstrates the standard Indiana rather than the Petite version on this listing. The petite is slightly smaller than the chair being demonstrated, but in every other repect the chairs are the same.
This beautiful chair has an excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation and also comes in an attractive and modern design to suit any decor.
The quiet motor enables a smooth and discreet operation providing a distinct lift, rest, and recline action.
The Indiana gives additional comfort and support with the ergonomically contoured seat, back, and padded upholstery; there is a fully padded chaise for increased comfort.
In Petite size (for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6'') tall or less) and with four colour options the Indiana Riser Recliner will fit effortlessly into any room.
If you need any more help or advice, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
|Description CLR29||Width 77cm (30")|
|Depth 88cm (34")||Height 103cm (40")|
|Seat height 44cm (17")||Seat width 47cm (18")|
|Seat depth 48cm (19")||Weight capacity 150kg (23st)|
|Petite Version Available Yes||Chair Type Single Motor|
|Handset 2 Button||Fabric Soft Chenile|
|Side Pocket Yes||Warranty 2 Years|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days