Heyfield Dual Motor Riser Recliner
£418.80 Inc VAT
- Superior dual motor design allows the backrest and footrest to be reclined independently
- Activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action to help users to their feet
- Ideal for people who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back for added comfort and support
- Comes with four-button handset that provides simple, easy-to-use operation
- Quiet motor provides a smooth and discreet operation
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire-retardant standards
- Available in three distinctive leather colours – brown, black and cream
The Heyfield Riser Recliner is a new addition our rise recliner range, providing superior comfort at a fraction of the cost of our other quality leather riser recliners. This chair is ideal for anyone who requires assistance when transferring to and from the chair, thanks to its simple-to-operate mechanism which allows the user to raise the chair to an almost standing position, or recline to a comfortable snoozing position; all at the touch of a button! Showcased with a unique three-tier waterfall back, this riser recliner features fully padded cushioned support to the backrest and seat. Offered in three sumptuous leather colours, the Heyfield’s stylish design will suit any home décor.
|Weight Capacity 140kg (22 stone)||Seat Height Min 51cm (20")|
|Seat Depth 54cm (21")||Seat Width 53cm (21")|
|Depth of Chair 85cm (33")||Width of Chair 72cm (28")|
|Height of Chair 103cm (42")|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days