Heavy Duty Steel Wheelchair
£303.60 Inc VAT
- Removable under desk arms
- Swing away removable aluminium footrests.
- Padded seat and back upholstery
- Attendant operated handbrakes
- Seat belt
- Calf strap
The robust steel frame with a double cross brace for extra strength makes this one of the sturdiest wheelchairs on the market. Available with a 20" seat the wheelchair boasts an impressive maximum user weight of 150kg (23 Stone).
Swing away removable aluminium footrests and removable underarm desks make transfers on and off the chair easy.
Attendant operated brakes, integrated seat belt and calf strap make the user feel safe whilst all the upholstery is well padded to provide comfort.
|Width (open) 72cm (28")||Length 110cm (43")|
|Height 92cm (36")||Seat width 51cm (20")|
|Seat length 39.5cm (16")||Seat height 55cm (22")|
|Weight capacity 150kg (23 stone)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days