Bariatric Folding Rollator
£106.80 Inc VAT
- Suitable for bariatric use with a higher weight capacity 227kg (35st)
- Anatomically designed handles
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes
- Padded backrest
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Foldable for easy storage and transportation
- Fitted with solid 20cm (8'') puncture proof tyres
- Handle height can be adjusted between 88cm - 100cm (34.5'' - 39'')
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use the Drive Devilbiss Heavy Duty Rollator has been designed for bariatric use with a weight capacity of 227kg (35st).
Fitted with anatomically designed handles for a comfortable grip, arthritic friendly looped cable brakes and a padded backrest to offer comfortable support the heavy duty rollator is easy to operate and will increase users sense of security and safety.
Foldable for easy storage and transportation the padded seat flips up easily for access to storage basket or for folding and the handle eight can be adjusted between 88cm _ 100cm (34.5''- 39'') to suit the user.
Solid 20cm (8'') puncture proof tyres for easy manoeuvrability and durability are virtually maintenance free as are all surfaces which are easily wiped clean.
|Description 10215BL/RD-1||Width 76cm (30")|
|Depth 69cm (27")||Height min 88cm (34.5")|
|Height max 100cm (39")||Weight 12kg (21lb)|
|Seat width 46cm (18")||Seat depth 33cm (13")|
|Seat height min 55cm (22")||Seat height max 55cm (22")|
|Weight capacity 227kg (35st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days