Heartwood Heat and Massage Chair & Stool
- 6 point vibration massagers
- 10 point vibration mode & auto cycle
- Heat functionality for optimum comfort
- FREE foot stool with vibration massage
- Easy to use handset
- Stable base with a concealed swivel ring allowing 360° rotation
- Soft and comfortable Faux Leather
- Modern birch coloured supports
- Locking recline function
- Built in hand control pocket
Upholstered in luxurious faux leather with modern birch coloured base and legs the Heartwood Heat & Massage Swivel Recliner Chair calms & relaxes, promotes well-being and helps to relieve tension.
Available in Black or Dark Brown, this high quality massage chair features a 10-point vibration massager that mimics the tapping techniques a masseur would use. The chair is so easy to use and will provide you with real control over every aspect of your massage so all you have to do is sit back, choose a setting and enjoy. Whilst the massage is soothing away the aches and pains, at the touch of a button, you can add heat to really make this chair the perfect way to relax at the end of the day.
The reclining ergonomically designed S-shaped backrest provides comfort and support which is complimented by the footstool which also provides a massage to the lower legs. The stylish base allows the chair to smoothly rotate a full 360° with ultimate comfort provided by the locking reclining function allowing you to lean back, find the perfect reclined position and lock the chair in place.
The Heartwood Heat and Massage Swivel Recliner is a very comfortable feature rich chair that will not disappoint.
|Description MC019||Width 83cm (33'')|
|Depth 68cm (27'')||Height 104cm (41'')|
|Seat height 42cm (17'')||Seat width 55cm (21.5'')|
|Seat depth 54cm (21'')||Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
|Chair Type Heat & Massage||Handset 8 Button|
|Fabric Luxurious Faux Leather||Side Pocket Yes|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
This chair is delivered flat packed, assembly isn't difficult but does take around 45 minutes to put together.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £2.50 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days