£107.99 Inc VAT
- Weight Capacity 136kg (300lbs)
- The Genesis folding rollator is suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- The Genesis also includes a unique cane holder, which can hold either single or tri based walking sticks
- Swivel Front Wheels
- Dual Folding Methods
The Genesis Rollator is a sturdy and robust dual folding rollator. With a folded witdth of 28cm (11") it is very compact for storage and a boot of a car.
The Genesis Rollator folds in two directions which give it a very compact size making it ideal for both transportation and storage. The Genesis has a lightweight aluminium cross brace frame that is designed for stability and manoeuvrability, ideal for tight spaces such as in shops or around the home.
With 8 inch wheels, the Genesis is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The Genesis features kerb steppers, and a large width backrest and seat for added user comfort. The Rollator has a safety close clasp for added peace of mind when traveling.
The Genesis comes with a large shoulder bag that fits on to the rollator for added storage.
The Genesis Folds to ultra-compact size at (HxWxL) 38.5 x 28 x 85.5cm
|Weight Capacity 136kg (300lbs)||Seat Height Min 59cm (23.25")|
|Seat Depth 21.5cm (8.5")||Seat Width 43cm (16.8")|
|Width 59cm (23.25")||Depth 69cm (27.2")|
|Height min 84cm||Height max 99cm|
|Weight 9.25kg||Seat width 43cm (16.8")|
|Seat depth 21.5cm (8.5")||Seat height min 59cm (23.25")|
|Seat height max 59cm (23.25")||Weight capacity 136kg (300lbs)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days