Gemini 2-in-1 Hybrid Electric Wheelchair
£2,158.92 Inc VAT
- Swing away & detachable footrests with heel straps
- Quick-release self propel wheels
- Half-fold mechanism
- 2" seat cushion as standard
- One-touch lap belt
- Aluminium frame
- Tension adjustable backrest
- Fold-away brakes
- Airline Friendly Batteries Suitable for Air Travel
The Gemini has two wheelchair types in one design to allow for optimisation towards indoor and outdoor requirements. The powered rear--wheel base and 24" quick-release wheels can be easily switched in seconds. The Swing away and detachable footrests with heel straps allow for customers to get in and out of the cahir and allo for easy storage. The Quick-release self propel wheels allow for easy storage and transportation. The 2" seat cushion as standard allows the user to have comfort when out and about. The One-touch lap belt allows for safety if an accident was to occur. The Aluminium frame makes the chassy lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
|Weight Capacity 19st (120kg)||Seat Height Min 51cm|
|Seat Width 46cm||Width 68cm|
|Length 102cm||Height 87cm|
|Seat width 46cm||Seat height 51cm|
|Weight powered: 43.25kg Wheelchair: 18.5kg||Max. Speed 5mph|
|Anti-Tip Wheels yes||Airline Friendly Batteries yes 2x 12V 12Ah|
|Controller VR2 joystick & controller||Brakes electomagnetic|
|Drive Wheel Size Front castors 19cm (7.5”)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my Power Chair?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days