Folding Walking Frame Factory Return
£27.59 Inc VAT
- Lightweight walking frame
- Excellent folding mechanism
- Easy push button mechanisms
- Each side operates independently
- Unique U-shape frame design
- The patient is able to bring the walker closer to assist in standing
- Sturdy 2.5cm (1'') diameter anodized, extruded aluminium construction
- Vinyl contoured hand grips for added comfort
- Non-slip, non-marking ferrules
- Height adjustable to suit user requirements, between 81cm - 99cm (32'' - 39'')
This is a Factory Return Product. It has been opened and checked to be in original, unused condition. It comes with a full 12 months warranty.
Lightweight walking frame made with a sturdy aluminium construction. The hand grips are vinyl covered, and the frame is height adjustable. This walking frame it's suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
There is an excellent folding mechanism for easy storage and transportation. The frame is folded by operating an easy push button by fingers, palms or side of hand depending on a user's hand strength and dexterity.
Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces, and this also gives greater stability while standing. The Unique U-shape frame design creates greater distance, so the user can bring the frame closer when standing.
For extra comfort, there are vinyl contoured hand grips, and on the legs, there are non-slip and non-marking ferrules.
This walking frame is height adjustable to suit a users requirements between 81cm - 99c, (32'' - 39'') and the whole frame only weighs 3kg (6lb)
|Description WA008 Factory Return||Width 56cm (22")|
|Depth 43cm (17")||Height min 81cm (32")|
|Height max 99cm (39")||Weight 3kg (6lb)|
|Weight capacity 180kg (28st)|
<ul><li><a href="http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/ns.drive.prod/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/001/048/original/wa008-20and-20wa009-20user-20manual-201.pdf">User Manual</a></li></ul>
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
How long will delivery take?
On this product, delivery is between 2 - 3 working days. We will keep you informed of the delivery date and send you tracking information when this is available.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days