Flat End Grab Rails
£5.99 Inc VAT
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Duradip• coated Tubular steel
- Has a hand clearance of 5cm (2'')
- Flat ends each have 2 fixing holes for secure fitting
- Available as straight rail or offset at 45°
Available as a straight rail or offset at 45°these rails are suitable for indoor and outdoor use providing support and stability where required.
The 25mm (1") tubular steel grab rails are flattened, rounded and sealed at both ends and then finished in a tough white Duradip® coating making them weather resistant. *The grab rails are pre-drilled with two fixing holes at each end, allowing them to be positioned securely at the perfect height and angle required for use.
Designed for use where hand access is limited the offset rails are angled at 45° to allow space for your hand to grip the rail securely.
* Screw fixings not included.
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days