Wheelchair Fingerless Gloves
£23.75 Inc VAT
- 4 sizes available, S, M, L, XL
- Full hand version available
- Designed by wheelchair users for wheelchair users
- Textured and padded palms for better grip and protection
- Quality leather for increased durability
- Fingerless design for more freedom and movement
- Wide Velcro wrist straps for full support
- Looped finger pulls for easier glove removal
In summer, our fingerless wheelchair gloves let your hands breathe, while the unique textured palm allows you to grip and turn more safely and securely.
Why wear wheelchair gloves?
They can protect your hands from injury. It’s possible to do some damage with the repeated contact with the wheelchair push rim. It’s also not uncommon to pick up blisters from the constant pushing, especially if you're playing sports or racing. Other serious hand injuries can include carpal tunnel syndrome which can occur if pressure on a nerve in the wrist or hand is in repeated contact with the wheelchair rim. This is of course painful and can hamper your ability to get around independently. Some people wear wheelchair gloves to keep their hands warm. Pushing a wheelchair push rim on a cold winter day can be quite uncomfortable!
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days