Factory Return 1000mm Threshold Ramp
£75.59 Inc VAT
- Brand new factory return
- Fixed height design
- Lightweight yet sturdy and robust
- Check plate grip surface
- No fitting/installation required
- Maximum user weight 42st (272 kg)
This is a factory return product. It has never been used, is still in original packaging and comes with a full 12-month warranty.
The Threshold Bridging Ramp brings an end to problems posed by a door and other thresholds by bridging over the lip and providing a smooth transit.
The fixed height design means the ramps can be simply placed over most doorways and can be easily removed when required plus they are lightweight with an excellent check plate grip surface and, best of all, no fitting or installation is required.
They come complete with anti-slip pads on the underside of the ramp to offer protection to the floor surface whilst preventing slippage, the aluminium finish prevents stains and corrosion.
The threshold ramp is 100cm (3.2ft) long and 70cm (27”) wide which is suitable for most scooters and wheelchairs yet narrow enough for most doorways.
The maximum user weight is 42 stone (272 kg)
|Description 1000MM Threshold Ramp||Length 1000cm (39'')|
|Height 115mm (4.5")||Weight capacity 42st (272kg)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will delivery take?
On this product, delivery is between 2 - 3 working days. We will keep you informed of the delivery date and send you tracking information when this is available.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days