Expedition Plus Transit Wheelchair
£118.80 Inc VAT
- Attractive Silver finished lightweight aluminium frame
- Arthritic friendly cable brakes to reduce speed or lock brakes for parking
- Half folding backrest
- Wipe clean full length armrests with upholstered arm pads
- Easy to clean seat and back with comfortable support
- Larger 30cm (12") puncture proof rear solid tyres
- Quick release swing away footrests
- Lap belt for added safety
- Two stepper tubes to safely raise front wheels for mounting kerbs
- Weight capacity (21 stone)
The Expedition Plus is our most feature rich transit chair providing excellent practicality and comfort.
Manufactured in lightweight aluminium and avaialable in black or silver the Expedition Plus boasts arthritic friendly brakes on the handles which allow immediate access for the attendant to reduce speed or lock brakes when parking.
To make transportation in a car, or storage at home easier there is a half folding backrest and quick release footrests. The footrests swing away to facilitate transfers on and off the chair.
Full-length armrests with upholstered arm pads increase user comfort and are easy to wipe clean.
Larger 30cm (12") puncture proof rear solid tyres provide excellent durability, ground clearance and offer a very low maintenance experience.
|Description EXP002SIL||Width (open) 56cm (22'')|
|Width (closed) 29cm (11.5'')||Length 96cm (38'')|
|Height 97cm (38'')||Half Folding Back Yes|
|Seat width 48cm (19'')||Seat length 40cm (16')|
|Seat height 48cm (19'')||Weight 12kg (26lb)|
|Weight capacity 135kg (21st)||Maximum gradient 10º|
|Frame Aluminium||Available Colours Silver|
|Lap Belt Yes||Removable Footrests Yes|
|Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes||Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable No|
|Amputee Pads Available No||Headrest Available Yes|
|Stepper Tubes Yes||Brakes Handle & parking Brake|
|Tyres Solid||Wheel Size 20cm (8")|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days