Envoy 4 Mobility Scooter
£1,198.80 Inc VAT
- Top speed of 4mph & 30 mile range
- All round suspension
- Pneumatic tyres & large alloy wheels
- Sliding & 360 degree swivelling seat
- Electromagnetic brakes
- Delta bars as standard
- Black pneumatic tyres
- LED front headlight & horn
- Maximum weight capacity of 160kg (25st)
- Adjustable arm rests and tiller
The Envoy 4 Scooter is pavement legal with a maximum speed of 4mph, and class leading range of maximum range of 30 miles on a full charge.
The powerful 350W motor is powered by 2 batteries and has a maximum weight capacity of 160kg (25st).
The black pneumatic tyres are on large alloy wheels, and the all round suspension and increased ride height gives users a more comfortable journey, even over rougher ground.
There are delta bars fitted as standard which is a benefit to people living with arthritis and those who don't like handlebar grips. The seat swivels 360 degrees, and the amount of legroom can be increased or decreased by sliding the chair back and forth. The armrests may be altered in both angle and width, and they also flip up to allow easier transfers on and off the scooter. The tiller can be adjusted to give users more comfort and the confidence that they have got good control with the steering.
There is a freewheeling facility, essential on this type of scooter; it allows you to manoeuvre when the battery is flat or in confined spaces, without a driver in position.
On the dashboard there are controls for gradually increasing the speed, sounding the horn and switching on the front LED light. There is a battery indicator that gives you information about the state of charge and self-diagnostic warning lights.
The electromagnetic brake makes driving safer and will stop the scooter when the wigwag paddle is released. The brake is automatically applied when the scooter is switched off.
The Envoy 4 scooter is a very high specification machine that will give users many miles of pleasure.
|Description MS050||Max Distance 30 Miles|
|Max Speed 4 Mph||Maximum weight capacity 160kg (25st)|
|Length 121cm (48")||Height 102cm (40")|
|Width 60cm (24")||Rotating Seat Yes|
|Height Adjustable Seat Sliding seat||Delta Bars Yes|
|Weight 94kg (207lbs)||Wheel Size 10''|
|Tyres Pneumatic||Ground Clearance 2.5'' (65mm)|
|Kerb Climbing Ability 65mm||Anti-tip Wheels Yes|
|Front Suspension Yes||Rear Suspension Yes|
|Indicators Yes||Lights Front|
|Hazard Warning Lights Yes||Removable Basket Yes|
|Brake Type Electromagnetic||Maximum gradient 8˚|
|Batteries Included Yes (2x 12Ah)||Warranty 12 Months|
|White Glove Delivery Optional|
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.