Edinburgh Leather Swivel Recliner Chair
- Complete with complementary matching footstool
- Available in either Cream, Brown or Black PU leather
- 360° Swiveling action allows you to transfer to and from the chair with ease
- Manual, push action recline function allows you to find your most comfortable position
- Footstool is ideal for those who need to sit with legs in a raised position
- Traditional design will compliment any home interior
The stylish and comfortable Edinburgh provides amazing value for money and is sure to suit any room. The chair is covered in a faux leather PU and is available in 3 colours, Cream, Black and Brown.
The chair swivels and reclines and comes with a free matching footstool. The stable base of both the stool and the chair is covered with a matching fabric giving the Edinburgh a luxury feel.
When you are seated in this chair you will be amazed at the comfort and help you find the perfect position the recline function can be locked in position.
|Weight Capacity 115kg (18 stone)||Seat Height Min 107cm|
|Seat Depth 48cm||Seat Width 49cm|
|Depth of Chair 80cm||Width of Chair 77cm|
|Height of Chair 107cm||Reclined Depth of Chair 114cm|
|Reclined Width of Chair 77cm||Reclined Height of Chair 85cm|
|Backrest Angle 31º - 56º||Seat Angle 8º|
|Footrest Angle 7º|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days