Easy Stroll Folding Rollator
£47.99 Inc VAT
- Lightweight steel frame
- Handle height adjusts tool free
- Anatomically designed handles offer comfortable grip
- Simple folding mechanism
- Comfortable padded polyurethane (PU) seat
- Large 20cm (8'') non-marking solid tyres
- Rear reflectors
- Handy crutch walking stick holder, basket and tray
- Easy wipe clean surfaces
- Arthritic friendly cable brakes are easily activated and locked for stability
The Easy Stroll Steel Rollator features several extras including a handy basket and removable tray which provides a level surface to help carry a few items or even help you transport a drink from your kitchen to living room.
This durable four wheel walker is robust yet lightweight with a strong steel frame that provides stable support for you whilst walking. The Handle height adjusts, to suit height and comfort requirements
Anatomically designed handles offer a comfortable grip, and arthritic friendly cable brakes are easily activated and locked for stability. There is also a simple folding mechanism for storage and transportation.
The padded polyurethane (PU) seat offers comfortable support and is very easy to clean.
With large 20cm (8”) wheels this rollator is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Its non-marking solid puncture proof tyres are low maintenance and together with swivelling front wheels provide excellent manoeuvrability. There are rear reflectors which help enhance visibility at dusk or when dark and this Rollator comes as standard with a handy crutch/walking stick holder.
The Easy Stroll Rollator comes with our Extended 2 Year Warranty; this is a real the testament to our commitment to durability and quality products that won’t let you down.
|Width 59cm (23")||Depth 61cm (24")|
|Height min 81cm (32")||Height max 94cm (37")|
|Weight 10kg (21lb)||Seat width 39cm (15")|
|Seat depth 22cm (9")||Seat height min 60cm (24")|
|Seat height max 60cm (24”)||Weight capacity 120kg (19st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days