Domestic Walking Frames
£22.79 Inc VAT
- Sturdy yet lightweight aluminium walking frames
- Wheeled frames provide a more fluent walking pattern
- Larger support base for improved balance and stability
- Easy push button height adjustment
- Soft feel, latex free PVC handgrips
- Range of frame sizes available for different users and environments
- Wipe clean surfaces
- Width and depth are measured at maximum height and to outer edges
- Height is measured to centre of handgrip
Our range of Lightweight Aluminium Walkers provide easy manoeuvrability along with a sturdy structure for added safety. A large support base means that the walkers offer improved balance and stability to users whilst the wheeled options help to provide a more fluent walking pattern.
Soft feel, latex free hangrips provide ultimate comfort and the range also benefits from easy push button height adjustment for different users and environments.
Large Domestic Walker
|Description 10285-30||Size Large|
|Width 56cm (22")||Depth 52cm (20")|
|Height min 87cm||Height max 94cm|
|Weight capacity 160kg (25st)|
Small Domestic Walker
|Description 10283-30||Width 49cm|
|Depth 49cm||Height min 67cm|
|Height max 75cm||Weight capacity 160kg (25 Stone)|
Small Wheeled Domestic Walker
|Description 1028W-30||Size Small|
|Width 59cm||Depth 53cm|
|Height min 70cm||Height max 75cm|
Medium Wheeled Domestic Walker
|Description 10284W-30||Size Medium|
|Width 57cm||Depth 54cm|
|Height min 79cm||Height max 85cm|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days