Diamond Rollator & Transport Chair
£178.80 Inc VAT
- A transport chair and rollator all in one!
- Tool free adjustable footrests to suit users leg length
- Durable mesh backrest & seat for comfort and support
- Tool free removable front and rear wheels for transportation
- Large 20cm (8") castors are suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Removavble carry bag with handle for shopping
- Height adjustable handles, Soft hand grips & arthritic friendly loop brakes
- Lightweight 10kg (22lb)
- Weight capacity 135kg (21 Stone)
- Dual cross brace provides added strength and stability
Available in red or silver the Drive Diamond Deluxe Aluminium Rollator is a rollator and transport chair rolled into one!
Lightweight yet durable additional strength comes courtesy of a double cross brace giving you the confidence to lean on the rollator for support or sit in the seat and let someone else take the strain.
Fitted with large 8" castors making the rollator suitable for both indoor & outdoor use it has height adjustable handles with soft comfortable handgrips. Easy to use arthritic loop brakes allow you to quickly lock the rollator in place when you want to use the seat or simply take a break from your walk. The chair is also fitted with height adjustable footrests to meet user requirements.
Finished with a mesh bag under the seat the Drive Devilbiss Diamond Deluxe Rollator is perfect for shopping and walks in the park. With tool-free wheel removal and an easy fold mechanism, the rollator can be popped into your car quickly and easily.
|Description 745R/S||Handle height Adjustable|
|Width 61cm (24")||Depth 65cm (26")|
|Height min 80cm (31")||Height max 95cm (38")|
|Weight 10kg (22lb)||Seat width 46cm (18")|
|Seat depth 23cm (9")||Seat height min 53cm (21")|
|Seat height max 53cm (21")||Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days