Deluxe Bariatric Perching Stool
£55.19 Inc VAT
- Ideal for bathroom, shower or kitchen use
- Supporting users in a semi standing position
- High grade tensile steel frame
- Frame has a Duradip• tough, peel resistant, anti-corrosive plastic coating
- Frame features an H section for added strength
- Slip-resistant seat profile provides secure support
- Easy e-clip height adjustment accommodates various users
- Slip resistant, non marking ferrules ensure secure grip
- Extra wide seated support for larger/heavier users
- Maximum weight capacity 280kg (44th)
The Deluxe Bariatric Perching Stool is Ideal for bathroom, shower or kitchen use, providing extra wide seated support for larger/heavier users. It facilitates sitting down or standing up when undertaking activities by supporting users in a semi-standing position.
The seat is manufactured in preferred high-grade tensile steel for sturdiness with a Duradip® tough, peel resistant, anti-corrosive plastic coating for longevity
The frame features an H section for added strength and a slip-resistant seat profile provides secure support
There is an easy e-clip height adjustment to accommodate various users heights and there are slip resistant, non-marking ferrules which ensure a secure grip
Maximum weight capacity 280kg (44st)
This product is manufactured to order and may take up to 7 working days for delivery, please choose 2-3 days delivery at the checkout and we will contact you to confirm a delivery date.
|Width 71cm (28")||Depth 46cm (18")|
|Seat width 51cm (20")||Seat depth 34cm (13")|
|Seat height min 46cm (18")||Seat height max 61cm (24")|
|Weight capacity 280kg (44st)||Weight 7kg (15lb)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days