- FREE on all orders over £35
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 2pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
White Glove Delivery
- £79 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days
Our White Glove Service is a premium delivery and build, package that we are very pleased to be able to provide for our customers. These deliveries are made by highly trained engineers.
The White Glove Team will contact you within 24 hours of you making your order (Mon-Fri) and will arrange a day for delivery (within 7-10 working days).
Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned, assembled and demonstrated in a room of your choice. For an extra charge, we can arrange the removal of old furniture which helps relieve the stress of removing it yourself.
Scooters, Powerchairs or any other mobility product, will be constructed and demonstrated. You will be shown how to use the scooter, as well as simple on going maintenance such as charging batteries. We strongly advise that any non-boot scooter is delivered using this method.
Our engineers will answer any questions that you may have, and once you are completely happy, they will remove all the packaging and ask you to sign a handover certificate.
If you have any doubt about keeping your product you MUST ask the delivery team to leave the packaging as you can not return any product without it. Please read our returns policy for full details on returning products.