Dakota Triple Motor Riser Recliner
£658.80 Inc VAT
- Modern and stylish T back design with extra padding
- Memory foam seat upholstery
- Full matching fabric cover on elevated inner frame
- Three motors
- Backrest can be positioned upright while leg rest is elevated
- Intalift mechanism will rise and tilt users to their feet using minimal space
- Safety mechanism minimises risk of trapping
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery
The Dakota Intalift Chair is powered by three motors enabling the leg rest and back rest to be moved independently to give you more flexible support and comfort. This is the same as with a dual motor chair, however, the third motor controls the rising function of the chair allowing the chair to rise using minimal space and all the mechanics and base mechanisms are covered. To see an Intalift chair in operation, please see our Seattle Intalift.
The simple to operate 5 button handset quietly moves the ergonomically contoured seat and back into position whilst the full matching fabric cover on the elevated inner frame ensures the chairs inner mechanics are not visible in any position. Additional comfort is provided by the memory foam seat which helps distribute pressure whilst sitting in the chair for longer periods.
An in-built safety mechanism minimises the risk of trapping and the fail safe battery back-up system enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure providing safety and reassurance to users.*
*Standard 9v Battery (not included)
|Description ILR12Y||Width 79cm (31")|
|Depth 90cm (36")||Height 116cm (46")|
|Seat height 47cm (19")||Seat width 48cm (19")|
|Seat depth 50cm (20")||Weight capacity 150kg (23st)|
|Chair Type Intalift||Handset 5 Button|
|Battery Back Up Yes||Anti-Entrapment Yes|
|Memory Foam Seat Yes||Handset Holder Stitched Holder|
|Warranty 2 Year|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days