Extra Comfort Folding Rollator
£130.74 Inc VAT
- Extra thick padding on the backrest and seat, contoured for maximum comfort
- Anatomically designed handles allow comfortable grip
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly
- Fitted with solid, puncture proof tyres for easy manoeuvrability and durability
- Stylish under seat storage bag for storing essential items
- Foldable for easy storage and transportation
- Handle height can be adjusted between 82cm _ 97cm (32''- 38'') to suit the user
- Available in a stylish Graphite Grey finish
The Comfort Rollator from Drive Medial has been developed to provide the user with maximum comfort and has extra thick padding on the backrest and seat, which is also contoured for maximum comfort. The anatomically designed handles allow a comfortable grip, and the brake handles are looped so are arthritic friendly.
The tyres are solid, puncture proof and virtually maintenance free, the front wheels are on castors and so the Comfort Rollator is very maneuverable.
The handle heighten can be adjusted to suit the user between 82cm - 98cm (32'' - 38'').
Finished in graphite grey this Rollator looks very stylish, and with its under seat storage bag and easy foldability, its ideal for trips out and shopping.
|Description WA012||Width 62cm (24")|
|Depth 67cm (26")||Height min 82cm (32")|
|Height max 98cm (38")||Weight 9kg (21lb)|
|Seat width 36cm (14")||Seat depth 33cm (13")|
|Seat height min 59cm (23")||Seat height max 59cm (23")|
|Weight capacity 115kg (18st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days