Cobra Mobility Scooter
£2,602.80 Inc VAT
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order before 2 pm.
* Orders over £36: Free
* Orders under £36: £2.50
* Choose your delivery day options available
* Saturday delivery available
* Delivery only available on Mainland UK
- Top speed of 8mph & range of 30 miles
- Weight capacity of 28 stone
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- Height adjustable headrest & Width adjustable, flip-up armrests
- LED lighting, high level indicators and front & rear lights
- All round suspension & One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres
- Twin rear view mirrors & Excellent turning circle
- Engineered delivery, build & demonstrate included.
The Cobra has a range of 30 miles on a full charge and is pavement & road legal due to its easy switch 4mph and 8mph modes. Powered by 2 x 12V 79Ah batteries giving the scooter a maximum weight capacity of 182kg (28st).
Large pneumatic tyres and all round suspension make the Cobra perfect for more demanding journeys over rougher terrain without discomfort. The rotating seat can be reclined and moved forwards/backwards to suit your individual requirements whilst the angled adjustable armrests can be lifted up to allow for easy transfers on and off the chair.
Fitted as standard, Delta bars make the scooter easier to use for those who suffer from arthritis and the one touch hydraulic tiller adjustment is designed to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation.The clear, well-organised tiller design enables easy control over the speed, lights and indicators.
The Cobra comes with LED lighting and high-level indicators, front and rear lights for maximum visibility at dusk or when dark and twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
An innovative electromagnetic braking system brings the scooter to a halt when you release the paddle, complimented by a hand operated cable brake for added safety. Backed up by the anti-roll back system and rear anti-tip wheels the Cobra allows you to climb hills with confidence. The free wheel facility allows you to manoeuvre the scooter without power, making it easy to put in position for charging or when parking up in town.
As part of the Livewell Today Care Promise, we feel that users of this scooter will benefit from having an engineered delivery. With this service, we arrange for an engineer to install and demonstrate the scooter ensuring users are fully comfortable with all the features. This service is included in the price shown.
|Description COBRAWH||Max Distance 25 Miles|
|Max Speed 8 Mph||Maximum weight capacity 182kg (28st)|
|Length 160cm (63)||Height 135cm (53")|
|Width 73cm (29")||Rotating Seat Yes|
|Delta Bars Yes||Weight 149kg (328lb)|
|Wheel Size 14'' Diameter||Ground Clearance 100mm (3.9'')|
|Kerb Climbing Ability 100mm (3.9'')||Anti-tip Wheels Yes|
|Front Suspension 2 x Shock Absorber||Rear Suspension 1 x Shock Absorber|
|Rear View Mirrors 2||Indicators Yes|
|Lights Front & Rear||Hazard Warning Lights Yes|
|Brake Type Electromagnetic||Maximum gradient 10˚|
|Batteries Included Yes||Warranty 12 Months|
|White Glove Delivery Included|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
Is White Glove Service included in the price?
Yes, we feel all products of this type should be assembled & demonstrated. If you require next day delivery, please call us.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
Is this scooter road legal, and do I need to register it with the DVLA?
Yes, although you do not pay vehicle tax, but you do need to register it. Visit the Info Centre for information on how to complete this form.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.