Cobra 8mph Road Mobility Scooter
£2,806.92 Inc VAT
- Top speed of 8mph & range of 30 miles
- Weight capacity of 28 stone
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- Height adjustable headrest & Width adjustable, flip-up armrests
- LED lighting, high level indicators and front & rear lights
- All round suspension & One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres
- Twin rear view mirrors & Excellent turning circle
- Engineered delivery, build & demonstrate Recommended
The Cobra has a range of 30 miles on a full charge and is pavement & road legal due to its easy switch 4mph and 8mph modes. Powered by 2 x 12V 79Ah batteries giving the scooter a maximum weight capacity of 182kg (28st).
Large pneumatic tyres and all round suspension make the Cobra perfect for more demanding journeys over rougher terrain without discomfort. The rotating seat can be reclined and moved forwards/backwards to suit your individual requirements whilst the angled adjustable armrests can be lifted up to allow for easy transfers on and off the chair.
Fitted as standard, Delta bars make the scooter easier to use for those who suffer from arthritis and the one touch hydraulic tiller adjustment is designed to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation.The clear, well-organised tiller design enables easy control over the speed, lights and indicators.
The Cobra comes with LED lighting and high-level indicators, front and rear lights for maximum visibility at dusk or when dark and twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
An innovative electromagnetic braking system brings the scooter to a halt when you release the paddle, complimented by a hand operated cable brake for added safety. Backed up by the anti-roll back system and rear anti-tip wheels the Cobra allows you to climb hills with confidence. The free wheel facility allows you to manoeuvre the scooter without power, making it easy to put in position for charging or when parking up in town.
We highly recommend that you take advantage of our White Glove delivery, installation and demonstration service. If you prefer to use our Standard delivery, please be aware that (as with other suppliers) this is a curbside delivery and your scooter will arrive on a pallet and require assembly.
|Length 160cm (63)||Wheel Size 14'' Diameter|
|Width 73cm (29")||Tyres Pneumatic|
|Height 135cm (53")||Max Speed 8 Mph|
|Max Distance 25 Miles||Weight 149kg (328lb)|
|Ground Clearance 100mm (3.9'')||Kerb Climbing Ability 100mm (3.9'')|
|Maximum weight capacity 182kg (28st)||Maximum gradient 10˚|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
Is this scooter road legal, and do I need to register it with the DVLA?
Yes, although you do not pay vehicle tax, but you do need to register it. Visit the Info Centre for information on how to complete this form.
Do you offer insurance?
We offer full 3 months FREE insurance with no excess and 24/7 breakdown cover. You can extend this at a further cost if you wish. See our info centre for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my scooter?
Yes select White Glove Delivery at the checkout, we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days