Clever Lite LS Walker
£85.19 Inc VAT
- Flip up seat
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates rear glide push down brakes
- Soft, flexible backrest
- Aluminium construction for strength while remaining lightweight
- Easily folds with dual lever side paddle release
- Built in carry handle
- 13cm (5'') fixed front wheels
- Weight capacity 135kg (21st)
The Clever Lite LS has a flip up seat that allows individual to be seated or use as a traditional walker.
Applying pressure to the handlebar activates rear glide push down brakes.
There is a soft and flexible backrest which provides comfort and security while seated.
The frame is a sturdy 2.5cm (1”) in diameter; it is made from anodized, extruded, aluminum, this construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight for ease of use.
The Clever Lite LS easily folds with dual lever side paddle release for storage, there is a built-in carrying handle for easy transportation
13cm (5”) fixed front wheels allow easy manoeuvrability.
|Description 10233||Width 69cm (27")|
|Depth 55cm (22")||Height min 81cm (32")|
|Height max 102cm (40")||Weight 4kg (8lb)|
|Seat width 43cm (17")||Seat depth 28cm (11")|
|Seat height min 50cm (20")||Seat height max 60cm (24")|
|Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days