Churchill Dual Motor UK Riser Recliner
£808.92 Inc VAT
- Premium UK riser recliner chair & includes extended 5 year guarantee as standard
- High quality dual motor mechanism allows the footrest and backrest to be used separately to provide you with greater independence at home
- Easy to use handset allows the chair to be raised or reclined at the touch of a button
- Removable lift off back for ease of delivery and transport. Useful when moving to another room in the house
- Handcrafted in the UK with the highest quality materials including a pocket sprung seat filled with high density foam for complete comfort and support
The Premium Churchill UK Riser Recliner Chair features a waterfall cushion back and is available in Chocolate , Copper and Oyster coloured fabric
The dual motor is a great option for someone who needs to adjust their back independently from their legs.
Our new seat foam features a 50-density grade, meaning it’s extremely hard-wearing and durable. It’s one of the highest grades of foam available on the market and in fact it is 30% more durable than the average foam.
Each of these chairs has been made using the finest materials, including a soft fluffy and voluminous carded fibre instead of the commonplace hallow fibre on our back cushions, offering you a fuller cushion that requires less ‘plumping’.
Each chair complies with the most recent UK and EU safety regulations, in addition to this the chairs also include the following features. Castors for ease of movement lifting 2 inches off the ground on riser/lift recliners when seat lift operates. Stabiliser bar and frame automatically moves into position to help prevent chair moving. Quick change detachable handset can be easily replaced if damaged or broken during use. Easily removed to prevent unauthorised use, i.e. children. Replaceable battery back-up should the mains power supply fail or get cut off. Remote transformer to ensure only 24v goes to the chair from the main power supply. Sprung loaded footrest, which reduces the risk of accidental entrapment under the footrest. Removable lift off back for ease of delivery and transport. Useful when moving to another room in the house.
Extensive 5 Year Warranty included for complete peace of mind
|Weight Capacity 127kg (20 stone)||Seat Height Min 20"|
|Seat Depth 20"||Seat Width 19.5"|
|Warranty 5 Year Guarantee|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
How long will delivery take?
On this product, delivery is between 2 - 3 working days. We will keep you informed of the delivery date and send you tracking information when this is available.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days