Chicago Rise and Recliner
£460.80 Inc VAT
Want delivery tomorrow?
Order before 2 pm.
* Orders over £36: Free
* Orders under £36: £2.50
* Choose your delivery day options available
* Saturday delivery available
* Delivery only available on Mainland UK
- Stylish design to suit any decor
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Excellent snooze position with backrest reclining to 64°
- Quiet motor provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Simple to operate two button handset
- Safety key is built into hand controller
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Stitched handset holder
The Chicago is, without a doubt, our most popular Electric Riser Recliner Chair and is available in the luxurious Rembrandt fabric with 4 colour options as well as a petite version and anti-microbial.
The Chicago is ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility.
The quiet motor provides smooth and discreet lift, rise and recline functions via the simple to operate two button handset.
With its 64° snooze recline position and the ergonomically contoured and padded seat & back, the Chicago offers supreme comfort, support, and relaxation.
As with all chairs of this type, there is a small amount of assembly required.
Chicago Rise and Recliner
|Description Standard Size||Width 83cm (33”)|
|Depth 93cm (37”)||Height 108cm (43”)|
|Seat height 48cm (19”)||Seat width 50cm (20”)|
|Seat depth 52cm (21”)||Weight capacity 150kg (23st)|
|Petite Version Available Yes||Chair Type Single Motor|
|Handset 2 Button||Battery Back Up Yes|
|Anti-Entrapment Yes||Fabric Rembrandt|
|Handset Holder Yes||Warranty 1 Year|
Chicago Rise and Recliner Petite in Green
|Description Petite||Width 77cm (30.25'')|
|Depth 92cm (36'')||Height 100cm (39.5'')|
|Seat height 44cm (17.5'')||Seat width 47cm (18.5'')|
|Seat depth 48cm (19'')||Weight capacity 150kg (23st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36, better still you can select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.