Chicago Single Motor Riser Recliner
£498.00 Inc VAT
- Stylish design to suit any decor
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Excellent snooze position with backrest reclining to 64°
- Quiet motor provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Simple to operate two button handset
- Safety key is built into hand controller
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Stitched handset holder
The Chicago is, without a doubt, our most popular Electric Riser Recliner Chair and is available in the luxurious Rembrandt fabric with 4 colour options as well as a petite version and anti-microbial.
The Chicago is ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility.
The quiet motor provides smooth and discreet lift, rise and recline functions via the simple to operate two button handset.
With its 64° snooze recline position and the ergonomically contoured and padded seat & back, the Chicago offers supreme comfort, support, and relaxation.
As with all chairs of this type, there is a small amount of assembly required.
|Description Standard Size||Width 83cm (33”)|
|Depth 93cm (37”)||Height 108cm (43”)|
|Seat height 48cm (19”)||Seat width 50cm (20”)|
|Seat depth 52cm (21”)||Weight capacity 150kg (23st)|
|Petite Version Available Yes||Chair Type Single Motor|
|Handset 2 Button||Battery Back Up Yes|
|Anti-Entrapment Yes||Fabric Rembrandt|
|Handset Holder Yes||Warranty 1 Year|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days