Charnwood Swivel Chair & Foot Stool
- Upholstered in quality, soft feel Cromwell fabric
- Adjustable backrest recline function
- Comfortable padded armrests
- 360° swivel base
- Cool in summer and warm in winter
- Maximum weight capacity of 135kg (21st).
- Delivered part assembled
The Brand New Charnwood is perfect for those who are looking for an alternative to Leather, upholstered with quality Cromwell fabric manufactured to be cool in summer and warm in winter ensuring comfort throughout the year.
The Charnwood reclining swivel chair with FREE matching footstool is available in a classic mushroom colour or vibrant terracotta, finished with modern birch arms and base.
A sturdy base allows the chair to rotate a full 360° to allow for easy access and the recline can be locked into your favourite position by tightening the tightening the knob on the underside of the chair which can be reached from a seated position making the chair very simple and easy to use.
Delivered part assembled, you simply have to connect the back to the base and assemble the stool, the Charnwood would be a stylish and comfortable addition to any living room or study.
|Description RSC004||Width 66cm (26'')|
|Depth 74cm (29'')||Height 99cm (39'')|
|Seat height 45cm (17.5'')||Seat width 51cm (20'')|
|Seat depth 51cm (20'')||Weight capacity 135kg (21st)|
|Chair Type Swivel Recliner||Fabric Cromwell Fabric|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Does this chair come assembled?
The chair is delivered partially built with minimal assembly required to complete the job.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days