Folding wheelchair ramp - 6 ft
£130.74 Inc VAT
- They provide a perfect and safe solution for disability and mobility access.
- Ideal for Wheelchairs, Powerchairs and Scooters
- The two hinged tracks unfold with ease
- Ideal for use by retail shops in accordance with the DDA
- For temporary or permanent installation
- These folding aluminium ramps are versatile, lightweight and easy to use.
- Features raised edges for added safety and peace of mind.
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium
- Two aluminium sections 35cm and 37cm wide to fold to a compact size.
- High quality user friendly alloy ramp.
The Folding Ramps are designed to aid access up and down steps and kerbs, into buildings or a vehicle. They provide a perfect and safe solution for disability and mobility access and are ideal for Wheelchairs, Powerchairs and Scooters. A wide anti-slip grip surface ensures safe use in most weather conditions.
The two hinged tracks simply unfold and can be positioned accordingly for maximum safety and support with an angled lip at the top of the ramp for added security. The ramp is ideal for use by retail shops on the high street in accordance with the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act).
For temporary or permanent installation - two holes included for permanent installation, these folding aluminium ramps are versatile, lightweight and easy to use.
Features raised edges for added safety and peace of mind and is Constructed from lightweight aluminium and includes a central plastic handle for easy carrying and transportation.
Two aluminium sections 35cm and 37cm wide to fold to a compact size.
A wide anti-slip grip surface ensures safe use in most weather conditions.
Durable design to support both wheelchair/mobility scooters and the occupant with a weight capacity of up to 272kg (42.5st) SWL (safe working load).
Available in 3ft or 6ft lengths.
This ramp is available without VAT for customers eligible for VAT Relief, please complete the form at the checkout to take advantage of this.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £2.50 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days