Standard Folding Bed Rail (3 Bar)
£107.99 Inc VAT
- Standard or Extra high
- Rail folds down flat for ease of side transfer
- One piece rail and clamp
- Easy to clean powder coated steel tube
- Fully compliant to BS standards
- Overall length of rail _ 144cm (56.5")
- Overall height from base section _ 3 bar: 37cm (14.5")/4 bar: 49.1cm (19.25")
The steel coated bed rails are suitable for all profile beds for added safety.
If cot bumpers are required for above rails, please order: CSB9SLBE _ Standard CSBLEHBE _ Extra High.
To ensure the rail is correctly fitted, all Casa Med low beds without integral rails are fitted with a rail fitting safety label.
|Description Standard Folding Bed Rail (3 Bar)||Length 144cm (56.5”)|
|Standard height 37cm (14.5")||Extra high height 49cm (19")|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days