£23.75 Inc VAT
- Designed to assist with safely stepping over side of bath
- Can also be used in other household areas
- Sturdy tubular steel frame
- Coated with Duradip• tough, peel-resistant plastic for durability
- Fluted rubber covered top provides a slip resistant surface for user safety
- Available in 2 heights to suit different user / bath requirements
- Maximum user weight 140kg (22st)
- Fitted with grey non slip PVC ferrules to ensure stability on different floor surfaces
The Step Stool is designed to assist with safely stepping over the side of baths but can also be used in other household areas for assistance in reaching for overhead objects.
It is made from sturdy tubular steel and the frame is coated with Duradip® which is tough, peel-resistant plastic for durability.
The feet are fitted with grey non-slip PVC ferrules to ensure stability on different floor surfaces and a fluted rubber covered top provides a slip resistant surface for user safety.
Available in 2 heights to suit different user/bath requirements and the maximum user weight is 140kg (22st)
This product is manufactured to order and may take up to 7 working days for delivery, please choose 2-3 days delivery at the checkout and we will contact you to confirm a delivery date.
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days