Nitro Bariatric Folding Rollator
£298.80 Inc VAT
- Lightweight aluminium frame which has been designed for easy manoeuvrability
- Suitable for use in tight spaces with a caster fork design that enhances turning radius
- Internally routed brake cables for added safety
- Push button height adjustment on handles to suit user requirements
- Cross brace design for added stability and rear suspension
- Easily folds with one hand to a compact size for storage and portability
- Integral seat handle serves as a useful handgrip for pulling rollator when used as a shopper or for carrying when folded
- Large 25cm (10'') front casters for easy manoeuvrability
- Removable zippered storage bag for storing shopping items and essentials
- 203 kg (32 stone) weight capacity
The Nitro Rollator has a lightweight aluminium frame which has been designed for easy manoeuvrability and is suitable for the larger user with a maximum weight capacity of 203kg (32st)
This rollator, as well as looking good, is suitable for use in tight spaces with a caster fork design that enhances turning radius. For added safety, there are internally routed brake cables, and the handle height is adjusted by using the push buttons on the handles. For added stability, there is a cross brace design, and it easily folds with one hand to a compact size for storage and portability.
The Integral seat handle serves as a useful handgrip for pulling rollator when used as a shopper or for carrying when folded.
The front wheels are large 25cm (10”) with casters for easy manoeuvrability.
Rear stepper tubes facilitate safe curb-climbing. This lightweight walking frame is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
When you are out and about, there is a removable zippered storage bag for storing shopping items and essentials.A plastic clip holds the rollator closed when the frame is folded for easy handling.
For comfort, the Nitro has a back support, and the height easily adjusts with a tool-free thumb screw. The soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated. The Nitro HD has rear suspension springs to make this Rollator more comfortable to use.
|Description RTL10266HD-BLK||Width 70cm (28")|
|Depth 70cm (28)||Height min 91cm (36")|
|Height max 104cm (41")||Weight 13kg (28.5lb)|
|Seat width 58cm (23")||Seat depth 26cm (10")|
|Seat height min 60cm (23.6")||Seat height max 60cm (23.6")|
|Weight capacity 203kg (32st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days