Belgrave - Adjustable Height Detachable Arms
£117.72 Inc VAT
- Extremely robust, reinforced steel frame suitable for use by heavier users is coated with Duradip• tough, impact resistant plastic for durability
- Clip on / clip off rota moulded seat is sturdy and extremely easy to clean
- Flame retardant polyurethane (PU) backrest and overseat is simple to clean, waterproof and comfortable
- Sturdy 14 litre pan and lid can be effortlessly removed for emptying
- Easily height adjustable with e-clips for flexible use
- E-clip secured detachable arms enable easy side transfers
- Slip resistant, non marking feet provide added stability
- Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines
- Replacement ferrules are available (FER19MM)
This Commode is extremely robust, with a reinforced steel frame suitable for use by heavier users and is coated with Duradip® tough, impact resistant plastic for durability.
The clip on / clip off rota-moulded seat is sturdy and extremely easy to clean and the flame retardant polyurethane (PU) backrest and overseat is simple to clean, waterproof and comfortable.
There is a sturdy 14 litre pan and lid can be effortlessly removed for emptying
The commode is easily height adjustable with e-clips for flexible us and E-clip secured detachable arms enable easy side transfers.
The slip resistant,non-marking feet provide added stability
|Seat width 61cm (24”)||Seat depth 43cm (17”)|
|Seat height min 43cm (17”)||Seat height max 58cm (23”)|
|Width 66cm (26”)||Depth 54cm (21”)|
|Width between arms 61cm (24”)||Weight 13kg (28lb)|
|Maximum weight capacity 280kg (44st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days