Clipston Toilet Frame with PU Arms
£34.79 Inc VAT
- Positioned around toilet frame
- Set forward armrests
- Polyurethane (PU) soft-padded armrests
- Lower front crossbars allow closer overall fit around toilet
- Easy e-clip height adjustment
- Sturdy tubular steel frame
- Slip-resistant, non-marking feet provide stability
- Available with floor-fixing plates for extra safety
- Suitable for thermal decontamination
Available with non-slip, non-marking feet or as a floor fixed model for additional stability this rigid steel toilet frame offers standing and sitting support around your toilet.
The frame is manufactured from hard-wearing, Duradip• peel-resistant plastic coating with Polyurethane (PU) soft-padded armrests which very comfortable and simple to wipe clean. The armrests are also set forward to improve support.
The standard models come with non-slip feet allowing the frame to be used and removed, whereas, for additional stability you have the option of a floor-fixed version. We also have a width adjustable option for those in use in care homes etc where different users may make use of the frame.
With a maximum user weight of 28st, these toilet frames are an easy and safe solution to aid toilet use.
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days